Search results

1. Ministry Of Mud

Valve stems size.

I was lucky enough to find a stubby valve stem in my basement, but upon installing I ripped the thing in two, probably because the soap water went dry. But still the thing was hell to pull into place. I would assume all valve stem bases are universal in size and I should have put some grease on...
  2. Ministry Of Mud

Stiff bearings on new rim.

So for my mini bike project I figure wheels and rims are a good idea. So I bought some. haha. The rear rim for a CT200 or BT200x has stiff bearings, i popped the rubbers and added more of my own grease, however, the problem appears to be bearings that are pounded in to hard, whereas the...
  3. Ministry Of Mud

Spray Fluid Film on your exhaust, tell me what happens. (nothing happen, yes, something did, I have picss)

Welp, was out in a lot of wet weather and me poipes started to rust, so I sprayed on some Fluid Film (99.7% sure it was FF). I believe I sprayed it on just after I shut the engine down. NICE!!! I'll get pics tomorrow....
  4. Ministry Of Mud

Why is the front rim on Coleman's offset?

Is it to make room for disc brakes?
  5. Ministry Of Mud

Wet air filter question?

OK, since nobody answered my last post, maybe because it was weird? Probably. I got my air filter wet, will that cause a rich condition due to air restriction? Seems I took my bike out in wet weather, it was bogging at low RPM, blowing black smoke, detonation in the exhaust which irritates my...
  6. Ministry Of Mud

The story of how I got rich after going deep. (not spam)

OK, this has nothing to do with money. This is something I hypothesised and looking for peer review. Bike running OK, wound up deep in a puddle, then right after the bike started to run rich, farted around with the mixture, but when I stopped at the graveyard I felt the air filter sock and it...
  7. Ministry Of Mud

Does anybody ride without tools?

I would never do such a thing! Today, my chain bound up, riding high on my rear sprocket, broke my chain tensioner. So I pushed the tire full forward, then loosened the engine, and pushed it forward too. There are times when tools aren't needed, but when you are out on torturous trails, stuff...
  8. Ministry Of Mud

I started building a mini bike...

Found a piece of exercise equipment in my yard, then i thought, here it begins... Ran out of those tubes, then found a barbell sleeve in my yard, holy crap!...Same size! Shopping O.M.B. Warehouse for a mini-bike sans frame, looking to get Coleman size tires, they are 8" in diameter right? What...
  9. Ministry Of Mud

Coleman BT200X, tube or tubeless stock tires?

This I don't know, but what I do know is that these tires should have been flat a long time ago, they aren't worn out, it's just the crap I put them through. I have a mini pump, tube repair kits patches and plugs that I carry with me at the very depths of my back pack., they are feeling unwanted.
  10. Ministry Of Mud

Very first Torque Converter belt wear?

Seems to me the very first belt that comes with the torque converter will wear out faster than consequent ones? The pulleys are not smoothed out and mirror finish yet, or maybe the included belt is like the batteries that come with dollar store items? What I do know is that I have less grab...