80202 0189-01 6608291
  2. 704fastest

3.0HP B&S Engine

Cant find numbers on shroud hope it wasnt on the side decal
  3. 704fastest

3.0HP B&S Engine

4. 704fastest

MB200 warrior damage

Oh man I'm sorry to hear about your grandson, I don't know why them Massimo's are so expensive though, We have a Axis M200 we picked up from Lowes it seems pretty sturdy didn't break the bank either.
  5. 704fastest

Look what I just picked up!

Not the color I'm going for it was laying around and I was tired of seeing rust
  6. 704fastest

I found out its early to mid 80s Naskart chassis too bad no fiberglass body one was given away at a nascar race in North Wilkesboro in 1983.
  7. 704fastest

Not sure what it is but I am definitely upgrading brakes and axle along with wheels and tires! If anyone knows what this little kart is please let me know!
  8. 704fastest

Long rod stock bore?

Need more parts! Lol
  9. 704fastest

Long rod stock bore?

Yes non hemi. I figured I needed a shorter piston for valve clearance. I guess my real question is do I need to put the machine shop on speed dial?
  10. 704fastest

My first true mini bike!

No I was talking about mine. That's a moped front tire on my new creation. LOL. By the way my son wants this $700 Axis from Lowes lil guys got a birthday coming up!
  11. 704fastest

My first true mini bike!

One more
  12. 704fastest

Long rod stock bore?

Thank you for the knowledge I am still new to the game. I will do more research. It's a non hemi 212 with Gov. delete. That's all I have for now as far as info
  13. 704fastest

My first true mini bike!

Chinese custom lol
  14. 704fastest

Long rod stock bore?

3.595" x .490" on a stock piston???
  15. 704fastest

Long rod stock bore?

Will that work with a stock engine? Getting billet flywheel too btw.
  16. 704fastest

Alternative to pull start

As always thank u guys
  17. 704fastest

It's like a battery box that hooks to flywheel. They use them on jr drags
  18. 704fastest

What are these guys using in the videos to start there bikes with a small battery? I googled 1/2" drive jumper box with no luck :(
  19. 704fastest

Mods before or after engine break in?

I made the mistake of mods before parts and for some reason I think the older engine is faster then the new one.