Search results

1. scottneidert

Heald Hauler Redo

Wow. Nice work. Won't be hauling mulch in that bed!
  2. scottneidert

Vintage Motor Bike Club

Was wearing my OldMiniBikes shirt and got stopped so someone by someone to get my picture of the shirt while I was crushing on my super bronc. Did not think to ask his name. But anyways, I'm here. :scooter:
  3. scottneidert

Honda 50 motors

Thanks for all the info Rick. That top set does not look like it will fit a k2, I tried ones from a k3-78 and those are way to big (threaded collar). And I am unable to find a top set that says it will fit a K2. Just have to keep looking. if you have one laying around that you think would...
  4. scottneidert

Honda 50 motors

Thanks for the info, I can try to adjust the valves. I did take the side cover off the brake side, and everything looked good, from what I can tell (I do not know much about these). The motor was clean, and no loose parts laying anywhere. I put the cover back on, adjusted the clutch, and the...
  5. scottneidert

Honda 50 motors

I have two motors I need some information on. first - I think the motor is an R. It is on a 68 K2, put a different stater so it has the correct number of wires to plug into the correct wire harness. Long story short, trying to put what I think is the correct carburetor on for that year. I...
  6. scottneidert

Super Bronc VT-7

SOLD!!!!!! THANKS!!!:thumbsup:
  7. scottneidert

Super Bronc VT-7

I am selling my Heald Super Bronc Blue with white motor. Chrome fenders Electric start Working brake light All there Runs great Was restored a few years ago. I have a ski and all original manuals and instructions I am the second owner 1,500.00 obo Located near delphos ohio Local...
  8. scottneidert

Just Got Honda CT 70

Well I just called the Title Office for my county, and the said I have to go through the court system!?!?! Does not sound as easy as people are saying. I called the BMV first, told them the situation to see what form I needed to fill out, and they said they could not help me and I need to...
  9. scottneidert

Just Got Honda CT 70

Thanks guys, 550 bucks i figured i could not pass it up. I had heard that it is impossible to get a title in Ohio. Maybe that is just a myth. The guy i brought it from never had a title for it and its not the original owner.
  10. scottneidert

Just Got Honda CT 70

Hey all Just picked this up. Neat Ride. I would like to get a title for it, just wondered if anyone else has experance getting one. I am in Ohio. I did have a Bill of Sale filled out. The owner did not have a title, he bought it about 10 years ago. Said he never got a title with. Just...
  11. scottneidert

Mini Bike Show just north of Ohio 5-17 thru 5-19 anybody???????

Thanks for the replys and info guys. I will be there.:scooter:
  12. scottneidert

Mini Bike Show just north of Ohio 5-17 thru 5-19 anybody???????

Heard about a possible mini bike show / meet going on somewhere just north of the ohio line (north of Bryan Ohio). Does anybody know anything about this???? I did not end up getting a flyer from the guy talking about it. Thanks!:scooter:
  13. scottneidert

Tecumseh Carb and return spring

Bump Anyone able to help me out?
  14. scottneidert

Tecumseh Carb and return spring

I need a carb kit for my 8 hp Tecumseh on my super bronc. I also need the return spring for the throttle, any good sources? I also do not have my model number handy, so I am not sure the exact parts I need. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  15. scottneidert

What is this?

It is worth every bit of that. Fenders look good, those are probably worth 100. It is a VT-8, looks like someone put a different tire on it at one point. VT-7 and VT-8 forks will not change out. I will buy that muffler off of you if you get it, and you should get it.:scooter:
  16. scottneidert

Portland, Indiana?

Just show up and buy one there:scooter:
  17. scottneidert

DBs

They are small, like I said, I was just planning on selling them, but they are a ton of fun. We have a lot of trails through pine forest, and its all flat, so they do good. I am pushing 200 lbs and after pushing off, its fine. Almost too much fun:scooter:
  18. scottneidert

DBs

I recently got these at Ollies in Lima. They were 199. My dad got two as well. We were in the back digging through pallets they they were all just thrown on and plastic wrapped to. I was planning on just selling them, but they are way too much fun. They are going to prefect to put around...
  19. scottneidert

DB 30 Replacement Clutch

I actually just turned down the shaft on my bike so they would work, so I think I am going to hang on to them.