DBs

I recently got these at Ollies in Lima. They were 199. My dad got two as well. We were in the back digging through pallets they they were all just thrown on and plastic wrapped to. I was planning on just selling them, but they are way too much fun. They are going to prefect to put around Portland. I was wondering why I have not seen any others that are blue and called a dirt bug. I noticed that this style frame is red and is the doodle bug, and the older style is the dirt bug. Just curious.
[/IMG]

buckeye

They were selling those at Tractor Suppy down here in lower alabama. They are real small aren't they? Kinda Manco Streaker size.

They are small, like I said, I was just planning on selling them, but they are a ton of fun. We have a lot of trails through pine forest, and its all flat, so they do good. I am pushing 200 lbs and after pushing off, its fine. Almost too much fun:scooter:

Overall dimensions are about the same as the old style DB if you compare them side by side. Biggest difference is handle bars are raked back on the new style compared to the old and the seat dips a down bit.

We have 3 dirt bugs - 2 old style and 1 new style.

My daughter has the blue dirt bug (new style) that we put a blue 6.5 in.
Looks like it belongs there being blue with a blue motor. Out of the colors on the new styles I like the blue ones the best for this reason.

Last edited:
I was wondering why I have not seen any others that are blue and called a dirt bug. I noticed that this style frame is red and is the doodle bug, and the older style is the dirt bug.
they're just named differently depending on the market and who retails them. they all come from the same place.