Search results

1. VeritableFox

"new" toy to add to the pile

Picked up a 206 Intek I/C off ebay for $100 + $60 shipping recently. I have yet to tear it open but it's on the pile with my predators, Tecumsehs and 2nd Briggs 5hp flathead. I think I'm developing an addiction... As a side note, the guy I got it from on ebay was really good to work with...
  2. VeritableFox

Another Project

Well, if you read through my Fox build then this bike shouldn't come as much surprise. Anyway, it's getting far enough along to start getting its own thread. This...thing...was a project bike my Dad and I bought a good 20ish years ago that didn't happen. Well, it's happening now. This is, near...
  3. VeritableFox

Alsport RTS 340

Well, It's been a while in the making but the first part of acquiring the Alsports from @mcole67 has happened. I want to thank mcole67 for the opportunity to begin working on these trikes. While staying down here at my parents place helping them around their lot cleaning up the landscape I was...
  4. VeritableFox

What is this thing?

To start, the forks are something that was bought at Northern Tool something like 20 years ago and I'm not sure where the ape hangers came from (probably some Schwinn). This is about the frame. This little tike has spent 20ish years hiding away in a loft of the out building that was supposed to...
  5. VeritableFox

Briggs Flathead Cam

Hello, I am looking for a DynoCams 94SS or 233SS cam for a Briggs Flathead. Equivalent from other brands will certainly be considered after some research. Thanks much for your time.
  6. VeritableFox

HM80 Modifications

Hello, Second thread I've made here. I'm gearing up to do some light modification to my HM80 in a few months and am doing my research into what I need for what I'm doing to it. This will be some very light modification as I don't intend to really make it a screamer of an engine. I really just...
  7. VeritableFox

New member Fox Frankenstein

Hello all. I've been lurking for a bit and reading while working on my project along with my Dad. I'm not entirely sure what year/type it is but near as can tell it's a ~1970 Fox Street Scamp that we've been frankensteining together. My vision for it, terrible as that vision may be, is to have...