1. TheDullCarbide

GY6 150 NCY Valve Springs

Puttin' an A11 cam in my GY6. Do I actually need the NCY springs? I've never used them. Is there actually a difference from the stock springs other then the coating?
  2. Peekster

Fox thunderbolt 150

Here is a fox I have and willnever get to.Has nos fenders 12in wheels hasnt ran in a few years. H35 engine and will come with a new repo clutch cover Located upstate NY $575
  3. slywilliez

FS Complete Trail Horse GTO 150

Up for sale is a complete 1970 Trail Horse GTO " 150??" I am not 100% sure on the model but the bike is in great shape. I has straight bars and I don't see any cracks or re-welds on the frame. I believe the motor is the original motor HS25, it turns over with good compression. It still has the...
  4. S

piaggio fly 150 carb on a 212 predator??

i have a couple year old piaggio fly 150cc wish i could use the engine on something but will have to cut the frame by the looks of how its mounted..curved intake up to a side draft carb and exhaust exits out f the bottom but im going to try to scavange a couple things of it for the mini...
  5. james ackerman

Rupp only 150.

This seems like a he'll of a deal, I'd buy it but I'm already spending this week's allowance on a mini. https://athensohio.craigslist.org/mcy/5681911920.html
  6. Peekster

Looking for some pics of a Fox Thunderbolt 150

I need some pics of a fox thunderbolt 150 Need some pics of the fenders mostly. Thanks
  7. Peekster

Looking for a set of Fox Thunderbolt 150 fenders

I need a set of fenders for a fox thunderbolt 150 thanks
  8. P

old briggs 5 hp

I have an old 5 hp briggs it is gold in color, so maybe that will tell you about what year it is I will get pics if interested 150 plus ship
  9. we4amigos

Tri Sport TS 150 shakedown drive

With the time off for the Holidays I was able to devote some time to my Alsport project. Warm temps made my garage very comfortable for a change ! Last evening we got the body back on and were able to take a brisk ride around the neighborhood on this. What a great ride,,,it perform...
  10. Downs brother clutch

Downs brother clutch

DBR1 on the husky
  11. husky pipe

husky pipe

husky pipe
  12. husky pipe

husky pipe

flange
  13. husky

husky

engine mount parts