1. U

1981 Honda Motra CT50J

My neighbor wants to sell his Motra because it smokes and he does not have the time to fix it. I would buy it but I have enough junk already. 1981 Honda Motra CT50 | eBay
  2. tetaanus_9

tetaanus_9

3. C

1981 yamaha Yz 60

1981 Yamaha yz 60 $250
  4. David wulf

1981 heald super bronc vt10

For sale is my super bronc VT 10 . Bike has show quality chrome on pieces that came with chrome . Bike has only 692 miles , has all options except horn . Has a lighted HM100 but the diode was blown and not sure if charging system works. All lights work and has new AGM sealed battery . Bike has...
  5. MvZiC MaN

1981 Honda 125 HELP!!!!!!

i know its not a Mini bike but i was told that this forum would be of good help to me so on to my question Bike isnt shifting so i checked the oil screen in hopes that i didnt find any gear fragment and all that and didnt find anything except that the oil wasnt OIL (ANYMORE) it was...
  6. Frank Davis

Margay Xpert kart 1981

Any interest in a 1981 Margay Xpert kart w/ Parilla TT75 on the west coast?....don't want to waste the energy if no interest.
  7. iatemeself

Need help 1981 z50

mini bike trade fair ? ok long story short I got a 1972 Yamaha Lt-100 enduro just rebuilt bored 40 over 5 speed clutch 2 stroke, kick start beoke so I got to drop the clutch to start someone's offering to trade a 1981 original? Honda z50 for it, paid about 500 for the dirt bike need help to...
  8. jesse8931

1981 Honda passport

Picked up this little bike today for hardly anything. Bike didn't run but kicked over and had spark he was asking 350 I traded him a shotgun and a hard case I had 100 bucks in. I pulled the carb cause it was nasty and the fuel lines where rotted off. While soaking the carb I sprayed...
  9. 70sVintageTrikes

1981 Heald 3 Wheeler - Utility Box

1980's Heald Hauler | eBay
  10. S

1981 Honda Z50R Gear Catch?

Hi Everyone, Well, I just "officially" joined the forum, but have read quite a few posts in the past. I just recently got back my 1981 Z50R from storage (had it since 85) and have been attempting to get it back to working order. I do have an issue with it that I would like to get...
  11. Metal Dog

I just got a 1981 Suzuki DS 80

First post and first thread, but i just got this 1981 Suzuki DS 80 like a couple of days ago for $50 from a friend of mine Just got it started to today, but on a few things im not clear on, for one i dont know how to turn it off? the picture isnt too great i took it with a friends phone as...