1981 heald super bronc vt10

For sale is my super bronc VT 10 . Bike has show quality chrome on pieces that came with chrome . Bike has only 692 miles , has all options except horn . Has a lighted HM100 but the diode was blown and not sure if charging system works. All lights work and has new AGM sealed battery . Bike has original tires with little to no wear and no dry rot cracks . Also i have all the original owners paper work , manufacturer's statement of origin to a motor vehicle . have buyers invoice 126181 bike cost 719.95 with options 873.00 . have shipping invoice , shipped on 5-20-1981 by RoadWay from Carl Heald Inc. , have warranty registration papers that were never filled out . And to end the paper trial i have all the build sheets for a base bike and all the option sheets for each option that came on it . The main blue print is 3' by 2' . You will probably never find a bronc with this much of a paper trail . Also maybe willing to do part trade . As for shipping i would rather do local pickup and i'am willing to drive some to meet someone , this is a large bike which make shipping a pain . But willing to work with your shipper . If this doesn't sell here it going to Ebay . price is 2,700.00

Well i gave y'all a chance , and i would have taken a little less like 2695 but no . So its off to Ebay and if i can't get stupid money for it i will keep it , i really like the bike and don't want to see it go .

Holy Cow... talk about digging up bones...:facepalm:
Guy... quit spamming this place up, getting sick of seeing this crap... :censure:

Last edited:
Since this was brought back from the dead anyway...I've got a Heald / Tecumseh question?
My Heald VT1012 has a black Tecumseh 10hp on it Serial 1203...so 1981 I think.

Bike above is described as an 81 (white Tecumseh). Just looking around I thought that the black engines came later than the white ones...or did they make both in 81?. Or was that engine repainted white?

Also my frame has a welded piece that attaches the engine to the frame from above. It's absent on most pics I've seen. Is this on your bike Doc? I've been wondering if that was something added to later VT10s.

Thanks.

That piece that attaches to and stabilizes the engine IS on mine. It's just impossible to see with these pics. Also I believe David repainted the engine before I bought it. I will tell you that my bike is a 1981 model according to the paperwork. I have no idea the original engine color. David, are you still here to answer that????

Doc

[MENTION=53489]Studeman68[/MENTION]
Funny Doug....they always go for the car don't they? Last douche bag did too...It must be the adult version of playground comebacks from when we were kids and all we could come up with were those horrible "your mama" jokes... only some of us grew up.
[MENTION=53655]dsbos4099[/MENTION], you have 91 posts and damn near every one is spam..You've been asked by many to stop, some of those members are much higher in the food chain here than me.. If you think for a minute your gonna call someone out and not get put in your place then bring it and see..
I'd suggest you probably respond to those trying to help you and thank them for taking the time to do so.. Its well documented others have attempted... What's so funny here is I have one of what you have been asking for ...a beautiful restored Bronc VT8 and I'll eventually sell it.. but not to you. [MENTION=9664]cheezy1[/MENTION]