1. A

5.5 intek 206

I got a free 5.5hp intek 206 engine and was wondering what the difference was between it and a 6.5hp 206, im wanting to add performance parts but couldnt fint much info on it.
  2. danford1

Animal, 206 and WF questions

I just bought a minibike with an Animal engine on it. The owner was telling me about "stuff" but I didn't follow everything he was saying. I know I have the blue coil. I think it was an addition, not stock. He talked about Animals, 206's, Jr 206's, World Formulas etc. I just started nodding my...
  3. G

Which Briggs?

What's the main differences between the animal, animal. Local option 206, and M series?
  4. g3bill

GAS tANK INTEK 206, IS THERE A FILTER?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  5. g3bill

Gas Tank, intek 206, is there a filter?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  6. C

Best carburetor for intek 206

I have an intek 206 and am in need of an aftermarket carb. The stock one just isn't cutting it anymore. The real reason I want a new carb is there is no adjustment to it and it's running really lean I've cleaned it and decided I needed a new one. Then I thought why replace when I can upgrade...