Coleman 2.40 recoil

Good afternoon I have a recoil from a coleman 2.40 sach engine I need repaired AGAIN !! Anyone have any ideas where to go to get it fixed or if there is a recoil out there that would fit this engine to make it work.Please email me at scott.simon@comcast.net Thanks for all your help or if anyone has replaced the engine on these what kind would fit the bike.

MikeBear

Good afternoon I have a recoil from a coleman 2.40 sach engine I need repaired AGAIN !! Anyone have any ideas where to go to get it fixed or if there is a recoil out there that would fit this engine to make it work.Please email me at scott.simon@comcast.net Thanks for all your help or if anyone has replaced the engine on these what kind would fit the bike.
Contact Bob the "mini bike man" at: mbman@juno.com

Bob
R. L. Fragoman
Box 157
Memphis, NY 13112
(315) 689-7047

He's in New York, and stocks all the parts for this recoil and the Sachs Saxonette engine used on it.

If you just have the problem where the pucks broke/wore off the end of the recoil dogs, you can JB WELD some mini bike brake lining on the ends. Works well, and I just did one that way myself on Saturday night.