301cc

1. Juan López

Where can I find parts for a 301 predator motor

I am building a go-kart. It has a 301 Predator motor but finding performance parts for the engine is becoming hard and all of the parts are expensive. I want to know where are good places to look at and what parts should I get to get the most out of my engine.
  2. K

301cc predator motor mount

Can anyone confirm if the 301cc engine has the same motor mount size as the 420cc? I know the dimensions of the hole spacing is different, but want to know if its possible to mod and use either the vegas karts mount, or the PFM mount? I called vegas karts and they said they couldn't give me the...
  3. B

301cc Predator 8hp - Put one on my doodle bug & engine info inside

So a lot of people know now of the harbor freight 8hp 301cc engine they put out - but there isn't much info out there on them. I Now have one on my doodle/baja bug - and hopefully I can help answer some questions. It uses the same gaskets/head as the honda 270 - and pretty much everything that...
  4. F

Predator 301cc Not starting

a little back ground. This motor is on a long tail mud motor I use for duck hunting. Last season it was purchased new and worked great. I put it in storage after last year season ended and picked it up for early teal season this year. When I got it home it fired up just like before one pull. I...
  5. Moedog07

Predator crankshaft 301cc?

Looking for a crankshaft for a Predator 301cc engine. Anybody have one? Even a damaged short block may do if the price is right.
  6. H

Would a Predator 8hp (301cc) fit on a Baja heat ?

I converted a Baja heat into a 3 wheeler and i saw there having a sale on the predator 8hp at harbor and freight. My main question is do you think that engine would fit in the frame of that bike?
  7. jdogg

New Predator 8 HP 301cc

Anybody pick one of these horizontal shaft engines up yet! Thoughts on it? Could be an interesting powerplant!