Predator 301cc Not starting

a little back ground. This motor is on a long tail mud motor I use for duck hunting. Last season it was purchased new and worked great. I put it in storage after last year season ended and picked it up for early teal season this year. When I got it home it fired up just like before one pull. I ran some fuel stabilizer through it since it still had a little old gas in the tank. I ran this gas out before going out. I put some new gas in it and fired up and ran at home for a few minutes. Well once I was out i was running great then it started back firing and died. From then on it was acting up so I was able to paddle back to the dock and get home. I pulled the carb and all the jets look good I blew them out put the carb back on and it just wont start.

When it first started it was like it was running lean so thats why i thought i would clean out the carb.. Im so frustrated with this dang thing its about to become a boat anchor.

Does anyone have any suggestions Please I'm dying on a vine over here.

No mods have been done to this engine.

Yes this is new fuel and I have tried another park plug. Funny thin gis I can take a 390 carb and it fires up but it floods out once i give it gas. his carb came from a HOP Kit I bought from nr for a honda 270 I had a couple years ago. So it has to be in the carb...

Yeah the carbs been broken all the way down cleaned the Jetta been blown out they been soaking carburetor cleaner overnight loan out again verified spark and still does not turn over it doesn't act like it's going to turn over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come to find out I need a new coil.. Does anyone here know what coil I should get for just a stock replacement. if I need to get an after market thats fine but I really dont want to go the ebay route.

SO i installed the new Coil and set the gap and still nothing. Why is it when I put an inline spark detector on the wire it will start but with out it nothing?

Yeah I thought about that too.. But the inline works with the old coil and the new coil... With out the inline nothing.. Let me ask this the fly wheel is stock and its got some rust on it could the rust be enough to mess with the spark then when you add the inline it changes the impedance just enough to work.. I beating my head over here on this one.. LMAO