honda gx160

1. devvysbikes

Honda GX160 Throttle default at full throttle?

There are videos explaining my issue. The only way I've been able to fix this is to add a spring that holds the throttle to the right but that's very sketchy and doesn't last long before the spring breaks. Any ideas as to why the governor arm is staying at full throttle instead of none?! I'm so...
  2. Li'l Popeye

First minibikes ride after winter

Last week it was time for the first minibike ride after the winter. With both my "General Lee" and "Li'l Popeye" minibikes. Front tire of General lee was flat, so that needed some air, all other tires were ok. I checked and cleaned carburators, there was not much dirt in, but the stationairy...
  3. SteelheadBen

Honda GX160 Dumpster Find

Found a honda gx160 in the dumpster a while back. Still thinking of swapping the engine on my Cheeftah mini bike for the honda. Currently has a 99cc Predator with a new clutch and it runs great, id hate to get the honda on because id need to get a whole new clutch due to the different shaft...
  4. B

High-Performance GX160 Anyone??

Hey Guys, This isn't my first mini-chopper project, but on this project I'm making a bike for myself and was looking to do some "high-performance" modifications to get this machine going potentially 50mph?? I've been getting a lot of my information from the Affordable Go Karts (AGK)...
  5. S

Baja Motorsports MB165 Top Speed

This question has probably been asked before but I have not been able to find it. So what is the top speed of a MB165 on a ungoverened stock bike? I have a Honda 5.5 on mine but I'm going to guess that the power output of a clone and the Hondas are the same. Thanks
  6. wenzomatoc

First Project using a Azusa frame and a Honda GX160

Hi all, We needed some transportation between the campground and the boat dock about a 3 mile walk or a short ride. Bike had to be small enough to hang on the back of our RV and short enough to get under a 33 inch tall gate. This bike needs to carry myself and my wife. As this thing gets...