predator 212 hemi

1. Justy

Gopowersports Mikuni GPS clone idle issues

I have a predator 212 hemi and just got the mikuni GPS clone from go power sports with a 16 pilot jet and a 130 main I've swapped the 130 main to a 115 now when I start the bike it idles fine doesn't creep forward at all even when I'm not sitting on it but when I pick up the back tire off the...
  2. J

Modified Stage 2 Predator 212 Hard to Pull Start and Mikuni 22mm Running Rich

Hey all, I have a Predator 212 with a header, billet flywheel, billet rod, hot-265 cam, 22mm Chikuni from gopowersports, and 22 lb valve springs. The flywheel has 34 degrees advance timing. I just put together the engine a couple days ago, rode it for about 30 minutes, went inside, and then when...
  3. RuppChopperPaul

RuppChopperPaul's - "1/2 Ton" Rupp - (Vintage Open)

I tried this last year and I am going to try it again with a much tighter budget. This time, going cafe racer with the goal of reaching speeds of 50 mph, hence the name "1/2 Ton". Using a Predator 212cc Hemi engine, 1975 Rupp Roadster frame, 14" Speedway wheels, Coleman Attex tank (from...
  4. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Hemi Ticking noise

Have a predator 212 hemi mild build bsp3 cam intake and header it makes a weird ticking noise idling, I know it's not a knock when I opened it up the rod was tight like it should be motor is basically new it runs very healthy and it did make the noise when I first bought it. I'm thinking valve...