predator 212cc

1. G

Newbie questions.... doodlebug and predator 212cc

Hey all, newbie here. never been into minibikes and engines much, but i saw a baja doodlebug at a garage sale and it was too good to pass up. i bought a 212cc predator engine from harbour freight and am planning to put it in. any advice, extra things i need to buy, etc? advice would be much...
  2. JUDGEMENT_74

Excited new guy

I took me 30 plus years to finally get my first mini bike....LOL...it only took me 2 months to get my 2nd..
  3. R

New to building (Need 3/4 clutch help)

HEY So i have a monster moto 80cc and i bought a predator 212 engine and im ready for a swap! I am totally new and dont know **** I seen many swap videos and clutch videos but nobody explains how to remove a key. Only problem is the engine has a key thing preventing me from placing the...
  4. L

wiring a head light to a predator 212cc

Hey guys, with the days getting shorter and night coming sooner, I hate not being able to ride my bike after dark, which comes at like, 5 o clock during the winter. What I want to do is wire a head light so I don't wrap myself around a tree in the dark. I heard that you can use the coil or...
  5. Acolytus

Oil type for 212cc Hemi Predator

Is there a specific type of oil that needs to be used in the 212cc hemi Predator engine? Or will any standard oil work? I have some Briggs and Stratton SAE 30 oil, Pennzoil, etc.
  6. Acolytus

New Predator 212cc

Just bought this Predator 212cc at Harbor Freight yesterday for only $120. I'm planning on throwing this engine on my Arco mini bike since it will just fit and be a good engine for the bike. This is the hemi Predator too so it's definitely no slouch. I have a custom exhaust for it along with a...
  7. CaptNugget

Need HELP with throttle setup!!!!( With predator 212)

Hi... I have an Alsport Tri-Sport TS 110. It has a Predator 212cc engine on it. It had been running and then my throttle quit working one night. I'm having trouble getting it hooked back up and working! I can't seem to get the twist grip to snap back when hooked up. I will post some pics I have...
  8. Acolytus

Will a Baja Warrior carburetor work on a 212cc Predator?

I bought a new carburetor for my Baja Warrior 196cc engine and was wondering if it could work on a Predator 212cc engine. Thanks!
  9. CaptNugget

Torque Converter Questions- Predator 212cc- on Alsport Trisport TS-110

Hi I have a alsport trisport TS-110. It has a predator 212cc engine and I'm looking into putting a torque converter on it.. I am looking for suggestions on what torque converter to get and what specifications it needs (chain size etc) any help would be appreciated.. I can get more info on the...
  10. F

Wobbly Steering

Hi, this is my second post. My first post was about my first minibike a Cat300X and so far i love it, but yesterday i took it for a quick ride and i noticed that the steering was getting loose. I have no idea if this is common or if i need some other type of bolts to hold it together. I am using...
  11. CaptNugget

Trisport w/ Predator 212 torque converter questions...

i have a Trisport TS-110 i am just putting it all together and its almost done i heard they came from factory with a torque converter.. i currently just have a belt driven clutch running to the pulley that was on frame when i got it..i figured it should work to get it riding finally but...
  12. A

Predator 212cc flywheel

I'm looking into modding my predator 212cc engine with exhaust, air filter, fuel pump, etc. the first thing I was going to do was remove the governor. I know I have to get new valve springs, and I read you should get an aluminum flywheel to make sure your engine doesn't blow up. Do they make...
  13. J

Modifying Doodlebug with Predator!

Hello! I am new here but I have been on this site many times just now made a profile. So I have a 2011 new style doodlebug and I plan to do the predator engine swap in the near future as I have had the bike for over a year (bought it new) and I'm a little bored with the stock engine. I know I...