New Predator 212cc

Just bought this Predator 212cc at Harbor Freight yesterday for only $120. I'm planning on throwing this engine on my Arco mini bike since it will just fit and be a good engine for the bike. This is the hemi Predator too so it's definitely no slouch. I have a custom exhaust for it along with a replacement carburetor for a 196cc engine which can fit on there too.
WP_20150407_13_10_58_Pro.jpg WP_20150407_13_11_06_Pro.jpg WP_20150407_13_11_14_Pro.jpg

trinik7597

nice :thumbsup: should have used a coupon though !! the stock hemi carb is a little bigger than most clone carbs might want to just re jet it

CarPlayLB

Take this how you will, I would not run a Predator unless I opened it up first. Both of mine had metal shavings in them! Buy the gasket or you may be able to reuse the one on it.

Take this how you will, I would not run a Predator unless I opened it up first. Both of mine had metal shavings in them! Buy the gasket or you may be able to reuse the one on it.
If you are REAL careful you can reuse the side cover gasket. While your in there go ahead and take out some unmentionable items. :rolleyes:

Got any pictures of the ARCO?

I have 5 of them and never had a problem :shrug: I would run it for an hour or so and change the oil :thumbsup: