ss300

1. H

New here with a wizard trail horse ss300

My father has had a trail horse ss300 sitting in his garage for who knows how long. Last week he asked me if I wanted it for my seven year old. No one knows much about it or its story but it isnt in too bad of shape. Im at a toss up as to what to do to it. The front forks and handle bar...
  2. markus

Western Flyer ss300

Got most of the parts I need and been tinkering a little with it so I'll start a build thread. The bike is a Western Flyer ss300 I bought it off a buddy that abandoned it as a project. Entire bike had multiple layers of paint as seen on the rear fender on this pic, He stripped the bike down...
  3. KustomKartKid

1970 Western Auto SS300 Trail Horse "Survivor Bike"

Well my son wants to go back kart racing again and kart racing = money……:doah: “And where are you getting this money??” you ask…….well unfortunately I’ll have to sell a couple of my favorite bikes …:sad: Here is what is essentially a “one-owner” 1970 Western Auto SS300 Trailhorse that I...
  4. wheels1950

fenders needed Western Flyer SS300

I need a frt and rear fender for a western flyer SS300 anyone have them really need the rear right now to set up the frame I have to weld the rear bracket on and need it to finish Thanks FRANK
  5. IMAG0004

IMAG0004

I was givin this bike and don't know much about it if anyone can give me some info would be greatly appreciated
  6. IMAG00031

IMAG00031

Original front decal
  7. J

Western Flyer SS300 MTD

I redid this bike completely with the frame cleaned to bare metal then used Duplicolor primer paint and then clear. New cables, new grips, new clutch , chain and sprocket. New brake, tires are in great shape, engine is a 3.5 hp Briggs. Chrome on the fenders look like new and still have the...
  8. R

MTD/ Western Flyer SS300 parts needed

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 70's MTD/ Western Flyer SS300 that I am currently restoring. I need a couple of things to make it complete. -Rear fender -Rear hub (the one with the 4 inch brake drum built in) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. J

Western Flyer Mini Traill SS300

After sharing with some friends my recent addiction to the mini bikes crazies, one of them sent me this ... :thumbsup:
  10. J

Western Flyer SS300 Need help!

I got this really cheap, it was ragged out and I semi-restored it but now need an engine and need some guidance on what will fit. I put a 5hp Tecumseh and too big, actually it just fits off centered and over the right peg. I was looking at the Harbor Freight 2 1/2 hp. I am assuming the SS300...