xl350

1. myjunk

An easy one. Is this a Rupp xl350?

I just picked this up today, and I think its a Rupp xl 350, but am thrown by the front drum brake. I thought they came with a disc brake. I suppose someone could have added this later, but also the tail light bracket looks different to me. Thanks for the help
  2. Side Shaft

1968 Rupp XL350

Needs full restoration missing wheels $600 Willing to part out of enough people buy parts. Email jayblackcustoms@gmail.com More pictures and details apon request
  3. Side Shaft

Seeking 68' Rupp Xl350 rims and breaks

Seeking 68' Rupp Xl350 rims and breaks
  4. Rupp xl350

Rupp xl350

Front brake
  5. manchester1

Rupp XL350 brake lever

Looking for the left side brake lever assembly for the 1968 Rupp XL350. It has the hole for a mirror. Probably the same on some other Rupp models. Any condition that's not broke.:laugh: Thank you for any help.
  6. manchester1

Rupp xl350 front bushing help

Are the front strut bushings suppose to be up inside the lip on the fork tubes (triple "T") or do they stay lower so you see the bottom edge of the bushing. Hope that makes sense.:laugh: I have seen where the lip is visable on some bikes but it looks to me that they should not be visable...
  7. Rupp xl350

Rupp xl350

Rupp xl350
  8. R

Late '60s Rupp XL350 project, three engines

Vintage Rupp mini bike project, not running, needs full restoration, but is complete. I can't take on this project myself due to living in an apartment. The bike currently houses a 3.5 hp Craftsman engine but coming with the bike is a vintage Jacobsen J321 two-stroke engine (50s era...
  9. T

WTB Rupp C350 or xl350 roller

I need to buy a Rupp C or XL 350 roller if you have anything let me know ?:scooter:
  10. T

WTB rupp XL350

Hi , i'm looking to buy a rupp XL350 a roller or complete .PM me . Thanks Dave 336-552-4561
  11. F

Wanted Rupp XL350 or 500 parts

Looking for Rupp XL350, 500 Parts, Let me know what you have. Building rider quality bikes so rust and condition not important, just need useable parts. Thanks Tim
  12. F

Wanted Rupp XL350 or 500 parts

Looking for Rupp XL350, 500 Parts, Let me know what you have. Thanks Tim