Rupp xl350 front bushing help

Are the front strut bushings suppose to be up inside the lip on the fork tubes (triple "T") or do they stay lower so you see the bottom edge of the bushing. Hope that makes sense.:laugh: I have seen where the lip is visable on some bikes but it looks to me that they should not be visable because there is a lip inside the fork tube.:eek:ut: Thanks for any help.

Thank you Eric. Well that is what I thought because of the lip, but I have seen some visible so I guess they are wrong.:laugh: I had a heck of a time getting the old ones out with that lip:doah:

capguncowboy

Hey, sorry I wasn't here to answer you Karen! Just text me next time!

They go on the inside. If you need to get the old ones out, they're a pain. I used toothpicks to hold each peddle until I go them all up. Then it slid right out.

Hey, sorry I wasn't here to answer you Karen! Just text me next time!

They go on the inside. If you need to get the old ones out, they're a pain. I used toothpicks to hold each peddle until I go them all up. Then it slid right out.
Thanks Andy. They was a pain. I don't even want to tell you my method.:laugh:

Oh, they was definitely destroyed.:laugh: After I was working on them for a while, I said............"I'm committed now".:laugh: I had a new set:thumbsup: