16 months later and the Drag Wards is running

125ccCrazy

This has been a long drawn out build.... I have to tune the carb in now but just as it is now she is pretty quick...scared my son when he went to take off easy and yank the front end about a foot LOL....

First pic is what it looked like the day I bought it from Miked January 09, freezing cold when I drug it home..

bandit 40

That bike is a wheelie machine,:hammer::hammer::hammer: Randi let me take it for a spin and I was to afraid :anon.sml:to open her up ( plus its not mine )because it wanted lift the front end up LOL . In order to ride this beast you need to lay across the handlebars,because the slightest rap of the throttle and up she goes.......great job Randi hats off to you:drinkup:eek:n a fine job:thumbsup:..thanks for letting me cruise your bike.

125ccCrazy

Looks good, did you turn the frame upside down?
No as gbones said I cut the rear of the frame off, flipped it over, stretched it 3 inces ten added a new engine mount, raked forksm shortened handle bars ect..

i think he had a thread awhile ago showing the back end cut and flipped, but it could have been another mini that im thinking of. im really liking the forks/bars. nice job
This was the build you were thinking of,,,

That bike is a wheelie machine,:hammer::hammer::hammer: Randi let me take it for a spin and I was to afraid :anon.sml:to open her up ( plus its not mine )because it wanted lift the front end up LOL . In order to ride this beast you need to lay across the handlebars,because the slightest rap of the throttle and up she goes.......great job Randi hats off to you:drinkup:eek:n a fine job:thumbsup:..thanks for letting me cruise your bike.

any time Mark, next time open her up and see how it runs out,,, glad you liked it enough to give it a try....

Thanks to everyone that commented, this has been a fun first old sckool mb build since I was probably 15,,,,,if I'd had this back then I would have been the one to recon with on the block no doubt.. Back in those days the Rupps were the ones to have...