1950's H.E. Bremer Mfg Mini Scoot score!!

I just acquired this rare little monkey-mobile.. It's a Bremer Mini-Scoot-however it seems to be a lesser seen later model with the Power Products motor and all the extra doo-dads. Also--it's been over restored with chrome and all the pretty stuff.. Needs to be cleaned up and the clutch needs some work or replacement.. But-it runs like a top and rides!! Check the pics..

Current plans are to enjoy it--possibly stash it for a vintage campground cruiser along with my '69 Z50, or clean it up and find a proper home for it.. It's a beauty--and never have I seen one in person before..

DSC07665.JPG DSC07664.JPG DSC07663.JPG DSC07662.JPG

Very sweet but your wrong about the year. They were made from 1943-45 and only 300-500 were made. They came with a 21/2 B&S or a WB (not sure which on WB) Simple Tom has a Pamphlet. I also have a Mini Scoot unretsored.

Well...I'm not one to argue in cases where I don't have info to support an argument.. But I'm not sure on the years and here's some documentation from 1955 showing a slightly different design. I also have pre-resto pics shown here. image.jpg image.jpg

Actually, all my info came from a copy of that original flyer and from an ebay ad for a Mini-Scoot. The seller claimed to have made contact with a Bremer son who told him of their short-lived (2-3 years) experiment when they tried to compete with Lambretta and Cushman. They supposedly quit after 3 to 5 hundred were made. That being said, I have spent numerous hours on the net researching these and your info is the first new stuff I have seen. I am going to PM my email and if you could shoot me copies I would greatly appreciate it. I haven't seen any others with the Gas and Brake cast into the peddles. I did post a youtube link to one being ridden.

Fred

I don't have my profile set to get updates unfortunately here... Last year this little machine made its way to New York to a private collector.. Best place for it I believe.. (Sorry Superflea..)