1960s Lil Indian Help

Hello, I have what I believe is a 1960's Lil Indian. I would love to get an idea of what this could be worth, in its unrunning condition, and maybe what it would be worth in working condition. Thanks.

Nick

Nick- :hammer: remember its only worth what some one else is willing to pay. Nice bike and if its all orginal put it on ebay and let the bid's begin. If you want to sell it- how much are you asking? Bill1

Hello, I have what I believe is a 1960's Lil Indian. I would love to get an idea of what this could be worth, in its unrunning condition, and maybe what it would be worth in working condition. Thanks.

Nick

If your looking to make a buck....just take it to ebay and find out.

If you like the bike, only you can put the value on it.

Mac

Nick
.....These guys don't realize you were only asking questions and had no interest in selling the Lil' Indian anytime this decade.

....In it's unrunning condition it could be worth as low as $1.00 and possibly as much as a couple of thousand dollars.
....In working condition it could be worth anywhere from $1.00 all the way to a couple thousand dollars.
Hope this helps. Next time maybe the others will read before they hit the reply.