1969 jcpenny El tigre fenders

Dee

Fenders were painted by previous owner with what appears to be house oil based roll on paint. I can get them sand blasted for u if u want.. Wheel is of unknown origin. Looking at $40 for both fenders plus packaging and Shipping from 90262. If sandblasting requested $20 extra.. Wheel $20 - also have go devil front and rear wheels with tires, and rear brake , still holding air. Front has the fork on it.. I'll post pics of the go devil stuff later when i get home - Thanks !

Last edited:

Dee

Heres the fully functional brake .. Asking $75 for all of the go devil stuff plus shipping and packaging. Or $25 a piece basically.

Dee

make an offer on anything really.. forget the previously mentioned asking price.. lets talk. shipping from 90262

Dee

Sorry i havent gotten back to anyone, been super busy.. I need to box things up and get them weighed and priced for shipping, at the moment i have no clue what that will run..

Everything is still available but i'll need to reply in order of pm's i got, sorry for leaving u guys hanging

Dee

I sure didnt post them lol, someone else must have some for sale - been way to busy lately sorry. Everything is still out in the garage waiting to be boxed , weighed and bought.. Never going on ebay

I sure didnt post them lol, someone else must have some for sale - been way to busy lately sorry. Everything is still out in the garage waiting to be boxed , weighed and bought.. Never going on ebay
Oh my bad..it had you same pic and price. They must have just used your pics.:laugh: