1970/71 K&P MFG./Bug Products Flea Mini-Bike Literature

I found my childhood “dream books/catalogues” and am in the process of scanning them to post here for you guys if that’s OK with site admin.

They are the 1970/71 K&P/Bug Products Kart and Mini-bike Catalogue and a 35 page Azusa Recreational Vehicle Component Catalogue.

I’m almost done with the K&P/Bug products scans which feature information, specs, pictures and exploded-view parts listings of the Flea Mini-Bike lineup including:

1. Standard Flea

2. The Spanish Flea

3. F-71 Competition Flea – info states: “proven at speeds in excess of 106 MPH by the FD-1 DRAG bike.” ??? What ever that is?

4. Super Flea

5. Trail Scout

Bug Kart Lineup includes:
Stinger Twin Sidewinder Sprint – has exploded view parts breakdown\listing
Stinger Sidewinder Sprint
Bug Sprint – has exploded view parts breakdown\listing
Spider 1 Enduro (lay down 100mph kart)
Spider 2 Twin Engine Enduro (lay down 130mph kart)
Wasp
And ..more

Anyways, I thought some of you guys with Flea Mini-Bikes might find some useful resto info or at least enjoy just looking.

I’ll have the scans completed and saved as jpg files soon.

The Azusa parts catalogue is extensive in its parts line-up but will take me a while longer to scan. Even though you can't get the stuff some of it may be useful for puzzling together resto projects and otherwise just fun to look at all the cool parts you could buy along with those 1970 prices that make you cry.

Here you go Flea fans

Here you go guys.

I left the scans full size for max text and pic readability and since I noticed the site automatically resizes them so it doesn't mess with thread page width..a cool feature btw.

The kart stuff has some really baddazz karts .. where should I post that stuff?

Enjoy!

Nice. That 1st page has a Clinton like I'm doing right now, with the shroud tank.
The Spanish Flee must have been looking for Taco buyers?

richs

nice I was hopeing for the older trail scout with the running board typ foot rests but those catalog pictures are great nicly done and welcom to OldMiniBikes

delray

randy i see that too, clinton engine next to the plane and in the trunk of the car. i wonder what year they did that? first years when they where built? the rest of the pictures have steel tecumseh's tanks and plastic too.

side mount clinton engine just like the pictures.

Like to have the information on the Bug go karts have a Spider 1 enduro and want all the stuff I can find on it. Let me know how I can get it email address is ajpaladin#att.net

Thanks
Tony

Gerry How long does it take for typing to travel back four years in time LOL :shrug:
I figured if the other guy was talking to him I could too....

It was intended as more of a wake up call to people who post copies of documentation, photos and other resources...and then screw with their photobucket account or whatever and the info is lost.

It doesn't help the site.

I figured if the other guy was talking to him I could too....

It was intended as more of a wake up call to people who post copies of documentation, photos and other resources...and then screw with their photobucket account or whatever and the info is lost.

It doesn't help the site.
Ya I agree