1970 El Tigre survivor CL find

I picked this one up today. It's got some rust but it looks like most of it is surface and will clean up pretty well. Other than the carburetor being changed (wrong choke arm) it looks like it's all original down to the nice good year tires. The engine serial numbers are early 1970 and it's got the steel fuel tank. I'm looking forward to cleaning it up and getting it running. The engine has spark, the fuel tank is clean and it's got good compression so it should take much to get it going. Chad

I picked this one up today. It's got some rust but it looks like most of it is surface and will clean up pretty well. Other than the carburetor being changed (wrong choke arm) it looks like it's all original down to the nice good year tires. The engine serial numbers are early 1970 and it's got the steel fuel tank. I'm looking forward to cleaning it up and getting it running. The engine has spark, the fuel tank is clean and it's got good compression so it should take much to get it going. Chad

That's astounding! Nice find. I still have one of these in pieces somewhere. I gotta finish that damn thing.