1970 Powell Challenger "Saving Grace"

:laugh: It is true I couldn't keep my mouth shut for 1 minute and I was drooling all over everyone there..
But it twasn't me that blabbed about your collection..:scared:
You know when wifes get together they talk and husbands like Jeff tell there wifes everything..:laugh:
friggin crap Don, you didn't say anything about the payote and the asian chicks did you?? I told you we shouldnt do that.

I know what you mean???
A lot of people were asking about my Z50
So I'm thinking I paid $2,000 so I guess I should ask 20,000
I might go down on the price a little but no low ballers.

I know but thats what makes it fun!! and Tom (props) I really wanted to do some talking on the 22 but with the givin company and the logical better half would have cost me big.... :blink:

And for those on Grace for sale it is not! and please do not take this thread serious I have had a couple people one specific that has been non stop and I posted this thread on the stupid offers I have been given from him.. :thumbsup:

MiniBike Paul

"And for those on Grace for sale it is not! and please do not take this thread serious I have had a couple people one specific that has been non stop and I posted this thread on the stupid offers I have been given from him.. "

OK, OK, I admit that I really hounded JamesC 2 years ago until he sold me the chopper, but I am not the one beating up Jeff!!

But, while we are on the subject . . . . . Jeff, would you consider $600 and I will throw in a DB-30 with a 6.5?? And my slingshot you have always wanted, plus 2 frogs and a BB gun??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"And for those on Grace for sale it is not! and please do not take this thread serious I have had a couple people one specific that has been non stop and I posted this thread on the stupid offers I have been given from him.. "

OK, OK, I admit that I really hounded JamesC 2 years ago until he sold me the chopper, but I am not the one beating up Jeff!!

But, while we are on the subject . . . . . Jeff, would you consider $600 and I will throw in a DB-30 with a 6.5?? And my slingshot you have always wanted, plus 2 frogs and a BB gun??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I admit im very glad you are not my hounder you could break a mountain down :laugh: but I would need a good 3 bb guns more... and a few more dead presidents...