1971 rupp stolen

pretty weak in the head to let someone ride off on your bike. I mean, its a different story if they drove up in a car and its sitting there while they ride their test ride, but for someone to walk up and ask for a test ride, no sir, no way. I bet he wont do that again.

That is a shame. :doah: Personally I have a no test ride policy when selling things becasue of stuff like this. I have sold several old dirtbikes over the years and never alowed test riders. Another reason that I do this is because a friend of mine let a potential buyer test ride his dirt bike and he wiped out, damaged the bike and refused to pay for or buy it.

MikeBear

At a minimum you need to take his drivers license and KEEP it while he's test driving. Don't give it back until he comes back. That MAY be a deterrent in the future.

maybe he got nabbed by the cops around the corner :laugh: probrobly not but hey when someone shows up on foot you have no way of knowing who they are

TomH

"headstart" or head staart would be my fuirst clue. Definately hood rat territory. Check out the projets, offar a rewaard four duh bike. One of them will cough up the goodz on whoz the wise guy dat copped duh bike.