1972 rupp roadster2

Well, honestly I am really looking for something complete or that doesn't need much to get going, so I think I'll have to pass on this one. The last thing I need right now is another big project, I have plenty of those right now!:)

Sorry Skipp, one of the main reasons I am looking for something else is because my Keystone Deluxe is going to be a massive project, and I really don't have the time for it right now. So I was looking for something that wouldn't need much to get going, and at first I thought you might be selling the roller disassembled.
And if I seemed more interested in the frame then I actually was by asking about the swing arm, then I'm sorry for that too.

Also, if you and a buyer are both near Greyhound bus terminals, they will do the same thing for less than either Fedex or UPS......they have a website specifically for shipping where you can see where they will ship from/to and also get an estimate and pay in advance for a discount.

I can remember in 1979 hitchhiking from Louisiana to West Virginia to visit mom On a 3 day pass….took 24 hours that way…she bought me bus ticket so I wouldn’t get in trouble, it took 74 hours….stopped in every little town and wide spot….even picked up guys going to work….I got an art 15…it was worth it….good ol gal….

Wait, check that!! I just went on the Greyhound shipping website and it has a bulletin that they are ceasing operations for package shipping tomorrow......go figure!! Sorry about the mis-info!! I just used them 3 weeks ago, must've put the curse on!! It was $80 to ship a complete roller from upstate NY to Wilmington, Delaware, in a U-Haul large garment box, which I thought was reasonable. Fedex and UPS were almost double that.

Isn't the only difference between the Rupp and Swinger other than the tank stickers and seat cover a shorter rear swing arm similar to the 70 Rupp Roadster with 10" wheels?

Tony

Isn't the only difference between the Rupp and Swinger other than the tank stickers and seat cover a shorter rear swing arm similar to the 70 Rupp Roadster with 10" wheels?

Tony
Unless your a rupp guy….but to me now they’re just piles of shitty metal in a corner and in my way….hate slanted motor mini bikes…

toomanytoys

I didn’t know greyhound shipping folded up. I’ve used them a lot over the years. 2 terminals within 20 minutes of me. Always made it a breeze to get stuff

Fastenall used to be another great one

I have shipped big items with Greyhound shipping they could be really slow up to 30 days during the holidays also, a manager at Greyhound stated the shipping business was not part of the Greyhound transportation business it was a separate company.

Options...:cool: Greyhound folded up here yrs ago... I'm of the accord if is a fair price and not destroyed in the process I can wait it out! Anymore shipping is getting STUPID!