1973 Fox Thunderbolt

delray

looking good randy. bike starting to turn into a motorcross minibike.
now if could just build a forward design intake it would really set it off.

think some guy here built one...:rolleyes:

I rode it at theI took I rode it at the throwdown in Spencer. it to the Throwdown at the Spencer Fairgrounds. There were actually 3 other Thunderbolts there. I'm waiting for the decals from BB. I want to repainted the tank and still need a more permanent exhaust but the trike has been taking up a lot of time. And space...

Great build! We have a Thunderbolt too and I just put the clone on. I have the link to the Comet clones on eBay, but I'm not sure what the center distance is on those and am hesitant to order. Can you recommend a clutch/torque converter set up? I need jackshaft as well.

I also have the original tank. Did you just soak it in vinegar for a few days then coat the interior? Did you have to do anything custom to connect the tank to the predator? Thanks much!

I used a 30 series torque converter.... You have to measure the center to center distance after you get it mounted.... My tank wasnt that bad so I soaked it and just put fuel in it. Changed the filter,a couple of times.... Nothing special for the tank. Just remove the stock engine tank. Run a filter and the proper fuel line.

szac

I used a 30 series torque converter.... You have to measure the center to center distance after you get it mounted.... My tank wasnt that bad so I soaked it and just put fuel in it. Changed the filter,a couple of times.... Nothing special for the tank. Just remove the stock engine tank. Run a filter and the proper fuel line.
Thank you, appreciate it. Where did you get your jackshaft? Do you know the length of yours?