2 Rupp wasps for sale good buy alert!!

markus

that guy has been trying to sell that pair for well over a year, If he had the right paperwork to get them titled he might have had a chance for the price he wants, for them. they really were titled as Rupp's :wink:

that guy has been trying to sell that pair for well over a year, If he had the right paperwork to get them titled he might have had a chance for the price he wants, for them. they really were titled as Rupp's :wink:

Didn't I read that they got shut down from selling those due to legal reasons? :shrug:

markus

Didn't I read that they got shut down from selling those due to legal reasons? :shrug:
That's the rumor, never saw anything factual to back it up. Currently there's someone trying it again here in FL with some Chinese scooters, although I think they are simply decaling them, where these older bikes had rupp cast into the motor and things like that. They were actually the best made clones of the time, which doesn't really mean much :laugh:

Man you guys don't mess around. I just seen this post while searching for bikes I live in Florida I had no interest in them just thought someone here might. You guys already sniffed this scammer out. Sorry for the post

theres actually a bunch of stuff in that pic..
that schwinn tandem bike,and the rupp?
altho they make a chinese copy that looks like that rupp,and what looks to be a 3 wheeler?
in the corner.

western ny,whereabouts you at z1 ?

What's the point ? :shrug:

Must have been something lost in the translation.

Let's see, highly engineered copy of Honda mini trails....gee they look just like them....let's put some RUPP graphics on them...I heard those RUPP's were popular back when.... that ought to make them sell.

If you are going to put all that time and money in to engineering (even if you are making copies), at least make it look like a copy of whatever stickers you are putting on it ?

I guess they musta' also had some logic like ... well we got these popular designs, and a popular name (and could not call them mini trails as HONDA is still around to defend themselves).

Oh well, I guess I really don't want to understand....:laugh: