2013 VKCA Duffy Livingstone Open Medford

Great pictures and of course Heidi and Hanna give it all to the ride and they ride the best karts and have a great pit crew. That motor on Terry Ives kart is that the new $97.00 Harbor Freight special ? LOL
Best of all I see a DRY DRY track that is wonderful to see. Up here in Portland we are breaking rain totals and big wind storms. So happy to see the week end is so great.
Steve :scooter:

Hey Big Bro
We all missed not seeing you there this year.. :sad:
The turn out was very light in comparison to last year. some sun but very cloudy..

That motor on Terry Ives kart is that the new $97.00 Harbor Freight special?
:laugh::laugh:
Yeah Terry said HF was blowing these motors off the shelfs!! :thumbsup:

What kind of monster is that?

BAB, thanks for posting those photos. Great shots by the way.
HD
Scooterboy knows exactly what the monster is..

I believe he said it was some sort of Mercury outboard.
Just got off the phone with him hes a few hours from home so Im sure he will ring in next day or so with the correct answer..
All I know it was Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! and Terry drove the hell outta it..

merc

HD
Scooterboy knows exactly what the monster is..

I believe he said it was some sort of Mercury outboard.
Just got off the phone with him hes a few hours from home so Im sure he will ring in next day or so with the correct answer..
All I know it was Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! and Terry drove the hell outta it..
i heard it was 44ci sounded unreal

i had the best time out there at medford the vintage kart guys are so cool scooterboys girls dominated the track saw jaw dropping vintage karts thanks to my buddy jeff doan for making it possible and bayareaburrito for making the trip to oregon

Great footage of something so very special, I know these two young ladies have all their futures under control with good values and independent spirits. They are a pleasure to be around.
Steve :scooter:

Louie.... you were one of the first guys we looked for when we got there. We were pretty bummed when we figured out you weren't going to show up. The girls(especially Heidi) were looking forward to some track time with you..
Oh well... hopefully next year !!:thumbsup:

Great pics. That looks like so much fun. I really would have liked to be there, but had a conflicting event. I love the rig w/the boat motor. I saw some vid of it last night. It just screams.

Hey Mark, we have an event at Atwater, CA November 2nd and 3rd, it will be for play, heats if the guys and girls want to. I will be there on Saturday, work is still in the way of karting.

Louie