2015 Old School Minibike Show....Ann Arbor, MI

Mean Dean

I am loading up a enclosed trailer today and cleaning house. Taking a lot of NOS Ruttman, and LIL Indian, NOS Rupp Chain guard the rare one for a 500 XL and others parts. Choppers, Chopper tanks. Original Wild Gooses and Spyders. 6" 5 Spokes, Spyder fenders, Original engines, 2 Rupp Mini Go Joes the whole she bang. NOS LIl Indian two speed Mini Matic set up with engine Clutch. NOS Ruttman frame and forks. Carlisle Tires. 1969 CCS Charger all original except paint 4 H.P. MTD Trailflight Survivor in Orange. NOS LIl Indian 4" Mags. You name it I am bringing it all. Hope to see all tomorrow.

125ccCrazy

weather was nice this year, a lil cool but at least it was sunny... Got a set of steel TH wheels from Countstevula, a band brake hub from Jeep4me and a couple tec arfilters from another guy.... the majority of bikes were rough and high dollar..seen a lot of high speed fork bikes and more popcorn welds than should be allowed in one area.. but all in all it was a nice drive and fellowship with buddy Mark (Bandit40) and my youngest son Aaron..

While we were at the show today we ran into M.I. Mitt ... he was looking spry and even posed for a few pics!

Mitt and jeep4me (Steve) almost went fist to cuffs but it was all good in the end ...

Mitt was all smiles posing with Beekeeper (Tom) and an OldMiniBikes member that he currently cant recall his name ... (must be something he ate?!)

Countsteveula with his "too cool for school" pose along with Beekeeper didn't even know Mitt photobombed them! Oh that Mitt is a sly one!

Kermit the Frog was in attendance and asked if he could jump in on Mitts 15 mins of fame and have his pic taken with him .. later Mrs Piggy mumbled something about having a frog in her throat ... Mitt snickered and meandered away.

Mitts past caught up with him when an old "party buddy" showed up acting very belligerent, DEMANDING to have his pic taken with Mitt! While Mitt had no recollection of this dude he felt he had better oblige him ....

While Mitt likes to claim he is the "star of the show" even he knows the Minis will always take top billing!
Here are a few pics of Mitt checking out some cool rides ....

While not a mini Krate Bikes just Rock ...

Mitt is getting ideas for his next build ...

It may have be known as an UGLY but even Mitt can see the beauty in this beast!

Mitt wanted you to know the Michigan Mini Bike Scene is where its at!

2015 Oldschool Mini bike show

That's Kevin,"Tyleryamaha" the now identified OldMiniBikes member
Was a great day . got to put some faces to some names...made some money . Beekeeper , 440sixpack ,Countsteveula , Boatguy and a few more . Thanks Mini Matic Steve for the couple treasures you sold me..... Kevin

jeep4me

Had a great time at this meet. Bought some hard to find parts, made some good money and picked up a couple of bikes I used to own.
And as always, nice to see some of the guys from OldMiniBikes.

Never took my phone out to take a single picture. Guess I was too busy looking for some great deals.

Here's a couple of the bikes I got, that I have owned in the past.

Last edited: