2016 March MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MARCH 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD

Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until February 26st at 1700 hours (5pm) PST. Only qualified entries will be considered. If there is only one qualified entry, then that entry will be selected as MARCH's MiniBike of the Month.

there were not that many entries last month, so the category for this month will remain:
Open/Unrestricted-Any Make/Model or custom

You do not have to have a specifically themed background to qualify.

The selection process being used for this month will be a computer assisted random selection process. A selection will be made from qualified entries only.

NOTE: Although it is nice to see different bikes each month from each member, you may enter a bike which you previously entered (as long as it were not previously selected as MiniBike of the Month).

When posting the link for your entry, please use the link next to "LINKED MEDIUM"

Last edited:
Im just waiting on access to the section, as with the new update, things are a little different... and my access needs to be adjusted... i havent forgotten about this section of the forum... we will be back in the swing of things shortly and this area will thrive... gonna be doing some exciting things in the near future... make this fun...

i can reply to threads but not make new ones, etc... due to the delay, i will be selecting two bikes from this month, to keep things caught up... hopefully by the first, things will be adjusted to where i can keep this going... when you click on the MBOTM section, it appears empty now... this will be resolved shortly... thanks for all the cooperation so far... we will keep this going strong...

The selection process used for this month (March) was a computer assisted random selection process...

No favoritism, silliness, or cheating occurred during this selection process. All entrants were entered into a computerized form and the button pressed once to randomize the entries. The member who was randomized into the number one spot, was the person selected for March 2016's Mini Bike of the Month. This process resulted in Cdownie3's Road Runner being selected.

In order to keep this part of the forum current and running smoothly, I have made another selection, out of this group of bikes, for APRIL's MBOTM. The selection process used for this second selection was "Editor's Choice". I personally choose Jeep2003's custom Clinton Board Track Bike for April's MBOTM.

I will be opening up a thread for new entries (for May) shortly. The selection process for May, will return back to C.A.R.S. We are back on track!

Status
Not open for further replies.