2017 Is Going to Be a Great Year !

when i look outside and not see my work van....priceless... now i just act like a kid.....except more money...and i don't plan on leaving any on the table..kids get the house,old suv,boat.. ..of course my minis.:clown: :biggrin:

Last edited:
I know that is interesting how little the younger generation don't seem to like learning about the mechanical side of life. They just can't get any thrills out of fixing things on there own. With a lifetime collection of good quality tools of the trade not any of my grand children feel they need such things.

Steve

I know that is interesting how little the younger generation don't seem to like learning about the mechanical side of life. They just can't get any thrills out of fixing things on there own. With a lifetime collection of good quality tools of the trade not any of my grand children feel they need such things.

Steve
yeah..i hear you,seriously..riding a motorbike in a video game ..plz. bet you got some awsum stuff,.guess every one has their interests..my grandkids not interested :/

Last edited:
How damn old are you then??!! :laugh: Congratulations my friend!! Must feel pretty darn good!! I'll get to experience it in ooooooooooh....another 25 years!! :lol:
Yea Jason....I'm " older n dirt " :laugh: Hang in there my friend it will go quicker than you think !:wink:

Every step you take one down to retirement..you won't really realize how sweet freedom is until you there...imagine the best thing that ever happened in your life....it beats that too. :smile:

Its all mine now, and NO more payments.:biggrin::biggrin:
I don't know how I missed this thread :doah: Congratulations Eric :thumbsup: I have nothing to do with our mortgage, the wife and the step daughter take care of all of that :doah: Hell I'm not even on the deed if the wife goes before me I could find myself on the street :doah: