21 MM Mukuni Carb for $26 on Ebay

i don't understand some people. i don't see why he wouldn't ship to Alaska, it's just like shipping to anywhere else in the US.

125ccCrazy

i don't understand some people. i don't see why he wouldn't ship to Alaska, it's just like shipping to anywhere else in the US.
Hawaii and PR are the same also, not like it goes through customs at the border.. Heck even Guam is on the USPS delivery, I've shipped stuff to all those places and had no problems, the costs are the same as in the U.S..

Hawaii and PR are the same also, not like it goes through customs at the border.. Heck even Guam is on the USPS delivery, I've shipped stuff to all those places and had no problems, the costs are the same as in the U.S..
true, but i'm not sure if it's the same for UPS or not. i don't think i've ever tried shipping anything through them to PR, i have to Hawaii though.

I HATE ups, I bought a Yellow clone from APSkarting.com and they charged me $90 dollars at customs. Then I ordered another engine from a company that didnt use ups and the customs was only $40 bucks an engine. Their rediculous with customs and import fees.

125ccCrazy

I HATE ups, I bought a Yellow clone from APSkarting.com and they charged me $90 dollars at customs. Then I ordered another engine from a company that didnt use ups and the customs was only $40 bucks an engine. Their rediculous with customs and import fees.
thats why when I ship to Canada I put GIFT on the paperwork