24mm flat slide intake

rmm727

Measure the od of the carb inlet and the od of the round slide intake. The flat slide you're talking about slides into a rubber boot correct?

Can you post up some pics of what you have? I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure it's worth it. If you're needing something to mount your boot on, why not just cut out a flange for the intake manifold to bolt up to the motor, and then weld a tube on it the size that you're needing? I would think that would be cheaper. Just use scrap steel to build it. Then you'll still have your adaptor for another build.

Can you post up some pics of what you have? I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure it's worth it. If you're needing something to mount your boot on, why not just cut out a flange for the intake manifold to bolt up to the motor, and then weld a tube on it the size that you're needing? I would think that would be cheaper. Just use scrap steel to build it. Then you'll still have your adaptor for another build.
Ok if I cut the flange off the 22 intake is it the same as the 24mm flat slide intake that comes in the kit