30 dollar 6 horse tecumseh

oldfatguy

there is not much demand for worn out snow blowers if no one else bids on it 30 is a good score for a 6 horse tecumseh . snow blowers don't get run that much so that engine is probably just about broken in .

there is not much demand for worn out snow blowers if no one else bids on it 30 is a good score for a 6 horse tecumseh . snow blowers don't get run that much so that engine is probably just about broken in .
I have seen quite a few Tec big blocks on snow blowers that smoke like a freight train. :lol: I have a beauty of a lighted 5 horse right now, Mercury clutch, lighting coil and all. Steel bore... The iron bore burns up rings faster than an aluminum motor I've noticed.. :doah:

I think you're right about this one though..

If you will look, it seams to have VERY little paint loss on the augers.. The owner still has a manual, :doah:

Besides.... just LOOK at the damn thing.. :lol: It has two sets of augers for God sake. :laugh: That thing is a beast. EVEN IF it WAS burnt up some, even the REBUILD ABLE Tec big block is worth 30 bucks.. WITHOUT the monster snow hog.. :laugh: Thats probably what I would pay for it at the junkyard. AND LOVE IT!!!! :drool: 30 bucks sounds about right... :deal: Nothing smashed off or nothin.. :laugh: I'd probably go 50 bucks in junk on that one... :deal: I've sold just that carb and intake for 50 bucks on Evilbay.. :laugh:

Hell yea for 30 bucks thats a great deal
maybe it even has carlisle tires those badboys are a treasure on thier own to us minibike guys =)