5/8th to 1 inch saft converter maybe coming soon

So I emailed Eric Adams (?) From OldMiniBikes warehouse and they are working on a converter which should allow a 1 inch tav on the ct200u and other coleman stock engines..... here's what he said......
. I have prototype units being done right now. It will be a few weeks until we have a sellable part. It takes a lot of work to get a "consumer ready" product that is quality and affordable. I have a lot of new products that never made the cut! LOL
Please follow up with me in a week or two and I will update you on this
Thank you!
Eric Adams

That Finklestein guy gets a lot of questions and phone calls daily. I see him at the bar and he is drunk every night!
That's why he gets paid so much money! It takes a special person to be able to do customer service day in and day out. For example, here in Hava-zoo, we have the "Winter Visitors." Every one of them over 70, and every one of them trying the patience of our service industry. Specifically some of those in the medical industry, who unloaded on me yesterday while getting a frontal lobotomy. Or was that a bottle in front of me....

I’d love to pile-on, but Eric bailed me out on some parts a couple of weeks back. Thanks Eric, the Ruttman proved to be an able back-up bike with the new jackshaft.
Steve