6.5 Honda clones

Not when you are a NOOB!
Here i will start this one off. This was the very first mod i did to my 6.5hp Predator, I modded the exhaust to clear the frame a little bit, was a very easy mod. Well I guess this pic was before the mod but you can tell where i was gonna smack it with a hammer for a little bit more room.

I crack myself up!!!! But i did smack it with the hammer to make some clearance.

joekd

NR racing stage 2 build (no governor, 18 lb Valve Springs, Small fan, Advanced Timing, Rejetted and bored carb, 1.2 Rocker Arms and a race prepped & milled head) Aluminum flywheel, external tank, UNI filter and header

1BadFox

NR racing stage 2 build (no governor, 18 lb Valve Springs, Small fan, Advanced Timing, Rejetted and bored carb, 1.2 Rocker Arms and a race prepped & milled head) Aluminum flywheel, external tank, UNI filter and header

How good does it run? Im kinda thinking thats exactly what im going to do to mine. I saw on the site that its only supposed to put out like 9.5hp but I would think it would be more like 11. They put out over 9 right out of the box with just header and filter.

joekd

Runs like a scalded dog. This motor has always started up and idled perfectly with plenty pf power. The stage 2 says 10-11 HP on this site and 5500RPM but I have seen 6000+ rpm so I know they under rated them.