7/8" Grips in Black?

Hello,

I am looking to cover the foot pegs on my ARCO, they are 7/8". I was going to buy the black Hunter Wilde style grips like this, and trim them to length.

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/3-4-Black-Grips-pair.html

Problem is, OldMiniBikes Warehouse only seems to carry 3/4" or 1" sizes in black, I am looking for 2 7/8" black grips. Used is OK as long as quality is decent. Let me know what you gave available, thanks!

Last edited:
What I meant was $4 plus shipping, and my shipper, cook, and bottle washer tossed me a box and said "this is $5.95, so that's why I said $10 shipped. I don't know what I paid, but I ordered the wrong thing and this is what came in. I guess. I really dig bacon.

No worries. Had them in a box, thought I'd try and help. Never considered selling them until I saw your thread. I don't know why I missed Marks comment, as I wouldn't have posted.

3:26 am Dave? You pulling an all nighter, or up WAY early? I guess genius never sleeps ...huh?
Pain. I get 2 or 3 hours per night, whether I need it or not. It's a bitch being retired, and having 20 hours per day to deal with. That's why it's no big deal to trudge out to the garage, dig through some boxes, take a photo, and try and help someone out. Alas, I am heart sick, knowing I wasn't able to sell these jewels at a loss. Kinda ruins my business model. Like those two GC Honda motors I cant give away. I've got the 30 and under crowd saying "do you still have these?" and "too bad I am not closer." I'm thinking of offering them to the trash man on Tuesday, in the hopes he wont bitch about those over-length palm fronds I'll be cutting soon.