'72 Moto Skeeter 650 Resto

Thanks Hoppy, I'm glad to see that you are back on OldMiniBikes again. :thumbsup: I really love the Moto Skeeter bikes because there aren't many of them around, plus my dad had one as a kid. :thumbsup:

I have two 450s, one is for parts and the other will be to restore ...

yes am from québec city CANADA.

Does anybody have SKeeter old OG manual for parts or the motor etc ...I think i saw a user name mulva or something that had PDF.
Would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
That's awesome. :thumbsup: I'm not sure, I've never found any manuals, and I've been looking, but I have 2 98cc 2-stroke motors for the 550 bikes, they need some machine work before I can rebuild them though.

Hello, I have 2 of these, completely restored (ok not as pretty as yours) but tore em all appart about 2yrs ago and rebuilt, new tires, paint, no decals (gotta find me some of those) - but - do you have a part number for a 'new' belt? would you beleive both of mine are running on the original '72ish skeeter belts? A little worried about reliability....

Also, I do hae a manual, I can see if I can find it, scan it and send to you if you like....

any input would be great!

Hello, I have 2 of these, completely restored (ok not as pretty as yours) but tore em all appart about 2yrs ago and rebuilt, new tires, paint, no decals (gotta find me some of those) - but - do you have a part number for a 'new' belt? would you beleive both of mine are running on the original '72ish skeeter belts? A little worried about reliability....

Also, I do hae a manual, I can see if I can find it, scan it and send to you if you like....

any input would be great!
Would I be able to get a copy of the manual as well, please? Thank you! Much appreciated.