80mph Minidragbike For Sale

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
This is a modified Azusa Streaker Frame with Disc brakes and Live Axle. The engine is a Water Cooled 2 Stroke Parilla Leopard, The motor is mild and stock, and makes about 25hp, turning 13,000 RPM. Runs on 91 octane gas, mixed with 2 cycle oil. Motor can be modified to make another 10hp easy with minor port work and bigger alky carb swap. The carb on it is only a 25mm HL334 tillotson gas carb.

This isn't my own bike, and is better suited for a guy 5'9" or shorter. Being that's the height of the guy that rides it. I believe it has been as fast as 84mph with a 165 lb guy on it.

This is a local sell only, and I'm only selling it for my friend. $1500, The motor itself cost a little more than that.

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I LOVE two strokes!! I'd like to see what an rd 400 motor would do in a mini. Too rich for my blood though.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I think the motor cost about $2199.99, not sure. But it's what they call a TAG motor. That mean Touch And Go. Very reliable, and pretty fast

I think if there was a 200 lb person on it. It should slow it down to maybe 75mph.

It comes as is in the pictures, water pump fabricated by a small chain, radiator, racing clutch, custom pipe. Ready to race The whole setup cost about $3000

Sissy bars, right? LOL. I would need them. Wheelie bars are an admission of rider inability. I guess that I admit it. I do have a street Z1 that is pretty hard to keep the front end down, tho. You better be ready. By the way, still looking for a pair of bars like I have on my mini? I remember you or one of your tribe asking.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Sissy bars, right? LOL. I would need them. Wheelie bars are an admission of rider inability. I guess that I admit it. I do have a street Z1 that is pretty hard to keep the front end down, tho. You better be ready. By the way, still looking for a pair of bars like I have on my mini? I remember you or one of your tribe asking.
I dunno what your talking about?
PM me please