A junkyard Chrome El Tigre

Found this thing at the junkyard yesterday.. :glare: Ben said they traded 3 chainsaws for it, JUST for me.. :doah: So I had to buy it..

If it weren't for the cracked neck and big ole home made gusset, the chrome would have cleaned up great.. :doah: OH and the home made rear foot peg so you can USE the break, as they have the stupid backwards breaks.. :glare:

WTH, it'll sell good at the auction I guess.. :lol:

tyleryamaha

Nice score..............The local scrap yard is a good source to find treasures. I have found a some what complete hodaka ace 100 , Many 3,4,5 hp briggs and tecumpseh HS50's and carlisle tires . Where in Michigan are you ? I am near Metro airport.

Nice score..............The local scrap yard is a good source to find treasures. I have found a some what complete hodaka ace 100 , Many 3,4,5 hp briggs and tecumpseh HS50's and carlisle tires . Where in Michigan are you ? I am near Metro airport.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/31500-show-your-scrapyard-finds.html

Olivet.. Like hour and a half or so...

Yeah... I bought this Hodaka Ace 100 from the same place a couple weeks ago.. I've drivin it since then, and is already in the mail bound for a new owner.. :laugh: