A Minibike of the Gods.

I have been building a mini for a while now, it's not for racing or anything. It's just for my enjoyment.

It has a 6.5 clone gx200 that I took the governor out, put an billet rod, 18lbs springs, custom exhaust, gx140 emulsion tube, 90 jet, and uni air flilter W/ adapter plate for the stock carb. I also put a 3 amp coil and a honda flywheel that has magnets for the coil.

On the frame; I installed a heavy duty motor mounting plate, tractor seat, suspension for the seat, gas tank, cigarette lighter outlet, headlight with low and high beams, battery, chain tensioner, 57 tooth rear sprocket and a hydraulic brake system for the rear wheel and a tail light/brake light.

pics will come soon!

vette66_00

Its looking good. Go to Radio Shack or Auto Parts store and get some wire loom conduit. Yah know that black stuff with a slit in it. So you can hide all the wiring and make it look clean.

the red/green/blue wires wrapped around the handle bars are the extra cord for the headlight. It is "removable" and you can use it as a flashlight.

what can you tell me about the chain tensioner? its spring loaded? which bike is it from
it's from a baja warrior. i jsut took a piece of metal and welded it on, drilled a whole and figured out how i could hold the spring in place so the lever would bop the spring tight.

shoot me a pm on what you want to know.

Which would look better... the conduit with the slit in the side, or the stuff that spirals around?

My next project was going to be an Electic start briggs 5hp with battery and headlight, brakelight.

I have a motor with the alternator setup, but finding the electric start motor has been difficult. I found some but they are over $100 still.

i actually just took all of the crap off of mine... it was really weighing it down and the vibrations from the bike may have spilled the battery over time.

but as for your question. I am kinda new to the mini scene, and I have only dealt with a clone... but I am fairly up on how to wiring and ohms law, if you have any specific questions.