A true barn find

jeep4me

I contacted a guy who was selling a small cat roller on Craigslist this week. Told him I wanted to buy it. It still had the original brake caliper on it and looked to be in good condition.
The following day I called him and said I'd have to pass on it because the engine mount holes were the size of silver dollars. He said he had another guy interested in it, friend of his brothers, so no big deal.
He then said he had another bike buried in his dad's pole barn for the last 30 years, and was told it was a "heath boonie". I told him I'd like to see it. Not a problem, come over on Saturday afternoon.
Drove over and realized it definitely wasn't a boonie.

Last edited:

jeep4me

Yep, Harrison Wildcat.

It's had a number of mods done to it over its lifetime, but I like it. Especially the foot brake and the rear fender

... and the rare Harrison High Speed Forks!
You've been wanting a Pak-Mule, this is pretty close!
Man you come up with the coolest stuff!

Last edited:

jeep4me

Making some progress on the Harrison.

Put different tires on it, got the seat recovered.Kevin, (Sixpac440), did a bunch of awesome metal work and redesigned the foot brake pedal assembly for me. He's truly a master with metal.

I'll be putting either a 5hp Briggs or 5hp tecumseh on it. And hopefully getting the jack shaft parts this weekend at the swap meet in Detroit.

Just want it as a daily rider, no frills, just plain and simple.

Last edited: