Age of members on here?

Hounddog

Special Birthday Present

A wife decides to take her hubby to a strip club for his birthday. They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey John, how ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if hes been to this club before. "Oh no" says John, "hes on my bowling team".

When they were seated, a waitress asks John if he'd like his usual and brings him a drink. His wife is getting really uncomfortable and says "How did she know what you drink?" John says, "She's in the ladies bowling league, honey and we share lanes with them."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around John, and says "Hi Johnny, want your usual table dance, big boy?" John's wife now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

John follows and spots her getting into a cab. He runs over and quickly jumps in beside her before they pull away. He desperately tries to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him, and calling him every name in the book.

The cab driver turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, John"......:doah:

What a great thread!! The accumalative years of experience/knowledge and memories of an earlier time gone by, shared here is absolutely priceless. My hat is off to all of you. To the younger than me croud that shares the passion,,
Ask,Listen, Act.
Regards