aggie bike is Done!

Guys here are a few pics.of the aggie project ive been working on. I got the seat in the mail from Kent the man Carlson. His seats are prefect he made this seat from a pic. it looks dead on to the original . Guys like Kent take it to the next level and take great pride in there work its hard to put a price on things like that ! I took the bike for a ride around the block the westbend preformed wonderful next ill do a video .I have to give a big thanks to Joel Wey for all is help on the westbend :thumbsup:

1 word says it all AWESOME

Kyle you spared no expense on this WON..oops ( one ) :thumbsup::thumbsup: 2 thumbsup

Can I ask you how long you've been working on it?

i put the seat on yesterday and had to go out of town .But i am in the wonderful state of Ohio i have to keep bring it up on my laptop just so i can look at it . i was surprised how mean the westbend sounded ive always had 4cycles everybody shoud try out a 2 cycle once in your life time they are a totally different ball game:laugh:

Now that is an outstanding mini!!! Who is "Kent the man Carlson" and how do I get in touch with him to have a seat done? Does he have a web site or something like that?

Once again outstanding job!