All Original Bird Engineering Foremost Golden Pinto

All original Bird Engineering Foremost Golden Pinto

Going to sell one of the bikes from my personal “museum” here…. When I say this bike is all original I mean the motor, tank, clutch, seat, tires, cables, clips, grips, levers, shocks, chain, scrub brake, clutch brake, chain guard, badges, decals ….everything!

No touch ups on the paint…no re-chroming….nothing, nada…zip. Bike came from the original owner. Still has the factory inspection sticker on the rear of the chainguard.

Except for a few scuff marks on the top of the handlebars it looks like it was hardly ridden.
I will go out on a limb here and say this could be the nicest surviving example of one of these bikes on the planet. If somebody has or knows of a nicer one…… post it up I’d like to see it.

When I got it the re-coil was broken…I think that’s why it got parked . I fixed the recoil and rode the bike in the Windber parade 2 years ago and it started and ran flawlessly. Has both a clutch brake and a rear scrub brake. The front clutch brake will stop you on a dime and give 9 cents change.

It’s been stored in my climate controlled, de-humidified basement since then.

$700 picked up or delivered in NJ….or I can bring it to Windber if it’s paid for now.

Last edited:
this thing just flat out moves.. and runs like a top.. you wouldnt know this thing is 43 yrs old by the way it runs.. kk had it wide open in the staples parking lot... awesome mini bike..:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: