Alsport Trisport sl.

Still workin on the pull start. I think I'll grab a hollow threaded tube for a table lamp and use it for a guide. Then bend some aluminum sheet metal to finish where the handle sits. In order to turn the recoil to point to the seat I had to shave some of the fan shroud to fit. I do have a new electric start so I'm hoping I'll never have to pull on the recoil.

Last edited:
Absolutely put videos on. I've had it running a couple times in the garage but smokes lots cause I got er mixed 20:1 since I've done a full rebuild on the engine. Purrs like a kitten though.

Lol. Hey Trent. Yep. Grande prairie is my home now. Ever make it out this way in the summer might see me rippin around town on this bad boy. Lol. I haven't run into anyone around Gp that's ever seen an Alsport. Anyone know of anyone using an sl legally as a daily runner. I know mark does.

Last edited:
Fenders. Yep. They'll go on last. Just get in the way workin on the diff and engine. Still pullin stuff off and changing stuff. Just waiting for the belt drive sprockets to get here. Gotta pull the diff and put em on. I tried 50 chain but the sprocket was way to big. So at the moment my diff has no sprocket

Attachments

Yep. Thats exactly what is is Steve. Had a guy machine it out of billet aluminum.i have a new original diff as well so he's machining adapters to attach the belt drive to both diffs.

Last edited:
Like most sl owners I'd love to have an original front wheel in nice shape. Tire shop bent mine all to hell taking off the tire. If anyone knows of one for sale I'm very interested.

I might have an original wheel that is on my trike now, have a N.O.S. one that I will be using. Let me check in my friends barn to see what we got. I think we can say with some certainly that is the nicest SL in existence. First time I've been envious of a Trike!!!