Animal

125ccCrazy

I/C is for iron sleeve, and I too like the Briggs Intek motors. Intek is for Innovated Teknology, was Briggs play on wording.
Bill I have a couple non I/C Inteks that have steel bores, I don't believe they made an Intek with a kool bore, at least not that I have come across as of yet....The non I/C blocks I have are single bearing (pto side) with a bushing in the block...the I/C was a dual bearing... basically a 1st generation animal (model 12 for 12 cubic inch 206cc)...The later model animals and world formulas have extra ribbing cast into the blocks for more strength and shorter bosses for the head bolts.... The model 15 (15 c.i) has a kool bore and is 249cc...the model 15 also has a bushing in the block and not a bearing.....Then you get into the 305 and 342 with steel bores and bushing blocks..

I have two 110000 series Briggs Inteks and (3) 120000 series. One of the motors and I forget which one has a bearing on the pto. I just bought on Ebay a briggs with iron sleeve and bearing on pto for $160 shipped brand new-its # are 122032-0536-B8. I prefer to stay with Briggs motors.

Just got my motor in, seller packed it extra good but UPS still managed to push the recoil into the flywheel and locked it up. But only took 5 minutes to fix. Motor also had a low oil switch so I removed it. Got it tested to make sure it would run. So now I have a new motor for the Hawg Ty.